Ausdance NSW seeks Marketing / Communications person
Ausdance NSW is currently seeking a proactive, motivated and marketing savvy individual to lead & coordinate a broad range of marketing campaigns. Ausdance NSW invests the ongoing development opportunities for dance in NSW.
Applications close: 13th February 2015
Basis of Employment: p/t 3 days 22.5hrs
(Some occasional evening and weekend work needed)
Salary Range: $45,000 - $52,000 pro rata + superannuation (9.25%)
Initial Contract: To end of Dec 2015. With a view to an ongoing position being offered.
Role Reports to: Director
SELECTION CRITERIA – THESE MUST BE RESPONDED TO IN YOUR APPLICATION
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with an eagle eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can demonstrate experience in creating strategies & implementing them in the following areas; communication, marketing, branding and sponsorship.
- Can demonstrate experience in maintaining websites, producing e-newsletters and other online communications.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an arts marketing/communication role.
- Advanced computer literacy with strong Microsoft Office and Apple Macintosh skills.
- Website, CRM and CMS experience.
- Social Media Savvy - highly skilled in content creation.
- Attitude – A can do attitude, ability to be both a team player and a leader as appropriate.
- Attitude – Desire to continually learn improve, and display a consistent professional behaviour.
- Interest in the performing arts.
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience and knowledge of the performing arts sector.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing /communications, arts or related fields.
- Film and photo editing skills.
- Design savvy.
Applications close February Friday 13th Interviews will be held on Wednesday 25th February.
How to Apply Please send a resume, including 2 referees and a statement (max 2 pages) addressing the above selection criteria via email to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description
You will have the overall responsibility for the look, brand and feel of Ausdance NSW. You will have major input into the new 2015 – 2017 marketing and communication plan. You will be abreast the current issues, articles and e news affecting the arts, in particular dance.
2015 Major project –Reach & Connect.
Reach and Connect is an exciting online project created to more effectively allow Ausdance NSW to communicate, engage and advocate dance across NSW.
Reach and Connect is about providing a better service for our members, enhancing dance development, increasing the profile of Ausdance NSW and strengthening our organisational capacity through streamlined systems.
You will work with an external provider to: implement the final stages and testing of the new website, dance directory, CRM, CMS, membership database, membership operations and social media platforms.
- Conciliation, final implementation and maintenance of the Ausdancce NSW website www.ausdancensw.com.au through the in house content management system.
- Creation of Ausdance NSW fortnightly e-newsletter content and distribution, including maintenance of e-subscriber base.
- Selling and coordination of advertising for all online communications.
- Database management and drive all Social Media Platform content.
- Write press releases and articles as needed.
- Liaise with the Ausdance Network, organisations, partners and individuals as required.
- Produce elements for the Annual report and other advocacy documents.
- Work closely with other staff members to increase membership numbers.
- Input to the membership engagement strategy with Director and staff.
- Provide point of contact for all member enquiries.
- Input to the collation of board reports as required.
- When required attend board meetings and some committee meetings.