If you are an Ausdance NSW member you are welcome to upload a profile to the Ausdance Directory section of this site.
You will have full control over your profile and can edit it at any time. The profile will not go public on our online directory until you select for it to do so.
By choosing to have a profile on the Ausdance NSW Website you agree to the following:
- The published profile is a membership benefit. Should your membership lapse the profile will be removed from this site.
- That all details are correct and that you own the copyright of all submitted artwork
- That anyone who features in the images you have uploaded has given their permission for their photograph to be used on this site.
- That this information will appear online
- You understand that it is your responsibility to provide and update information.
Ausdance NSW reserves the right to remove any inappropriate material and any other materials at our discretion.
The profile will be published to our online directory where general public / website users can sight your information. Organisations/users will also be able to search for information via geography, genre, service and more.
For this purpose make sure you include:
- Contact details
- Specific information about what you offer
- Links to external websites so people can see more of your work or gain additional information
- 1-2 good quality images – photo or logo*
* Ideally you should resize your photographs before you upload them. You can try using an online editor tool like Pixlr http://apps.pixlr.com/express. The best size for a profile image is 440 pixels by 440 pixels. Thumbnails should be 300 x 200 pixels.
The great thing about the internet is that pictues don’t need to have a very large file size – your phone/camera takes photos that are 1-2MB, on the web we only images that are 40kb so that the page loads.