We will be updating this page with available resources for the dance sector including funding, government announcements, and comments from our funding bodies
SMALL BUSINESS FINANCIAL SUPPORT
- Service NSW Business Concierge, advice for small businesses
- COVID 19 Assistance Finder (Service NSW)
- NSW Government Grants, Loans, and Financial Assistance
- NSW Government 2021 COVID 19 Support Package
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
ONLINE DANCE CLASS TEACHING RESOURCES
- Online Delivery of Dance Classes & Tutorials - Ausdance Recommendations and Teacher Resources
- Online Dance Duty of Care - Older Dance Participants
- Zoom-Friendly Warmups and Icebreakers
SUSTAINING YOUR DANCE PRACTICE IN LOCKDOWN
- Ausdance in conversation with… Mental Health The Educators (Linda Gamblin & Gwen Korebrits)
- Mental wellbeing for dance artists - the dance docs
Mental wellbeing, fitness and physical activity for dancers:
- International Associate of Dance, Medicine and Science
- Dancer Mental Health in COVID panel series
- Yoga with Adriene for dancers and non-dancers
- Move with Nicole (Pilates) for dancers and non-dancers
Virtual dance classes for recreational and professional adult dance classes:
- Gabriela Green's free inclusive dance class (slow, somatic vibe) free or by donation
- Studio Artes inclusive contemporary dance class (upbeat)
- One Dance Collective's movement, medication and conversation class for dancers
- Sydney Dance Company online classes
COVID SAFE DANCE CLASSES RESOURCES
- Dance Studio COVID Safety Plan
- Re-Opening Dance in NSW COVID-19 Guidance Notes
- DCIP Risk Review and Checklist for Dance
- Mask Wearing in Dance
OTHER GRANTS AND FUNDING
- City of Sydney - Live music and performance grants (round 2)
Up to $30,000 matched cash funding for capital improvements to premises associated with live music and performance and cultural production and participation. Applications close 23rd August 2021.
- Australia Council for the Arts - Arts Projects for Individuals and Groups
Grants are available from $10,000 to $50,000 to fund a range of activities that deliver benefits to the arts sector and the wider public, including national and international audiences. Applications close 7th September 2021 3pm AEST.
- Create NSW - Project Funding
Grants up to $60,000 are open for application to support innovation, vibrancy and creativity within the NSW arts and cultural sector. Applications close 18th August 2021.
- Create NSW - Creative Koori Projects Funding
Up to $60,000 of funding is available to support Aboriginal artists, arts and cultural workers, groups and organisations. Applications close 18 August 2021.
- Create NSW - Organisation Funding
Applications are now open to support arts and cultural organisations (including service organisations) to deliver multiple arts and cultural activities. Applications close 18 August 2021.
DANCE ARTIST RESOURCES
Need help or assistance? Have an idea you want to talk through? Never written a grant application before?
The Ausdance team are available for Zoom meetings regarding your funding applications.
We are here to help you through our member's Auspicing program. Auspicing is a service provided to members of Ausdance NSW. It is the management of grant funds for individuals/organisations that are not incorporated associations or that have very limited infrastructure. Auspicing by Ausdance NSW means that your grant funds are managed on your behalf, and reported on to the funding body at the end of (and occasionally during) the funding period.
We will also be assisting members with their COVID-19 support funding applications; writing tips, budget, advice on project deliverables, support letters and marketing support.