Ausdance NSW is the peak body for dance, for NSW we have a 40-year history of educating, inspiring and supporting the dance community. We are a membership organisation. You can join today as an individual or as an organisation.
We provide advice, advocacy and dance programs in different contexts and environments, both directly and indirectly and in partnership with other State and Federal government departments, Local Government Authorities, dance companies, organisations, educational institutions, businesses, and dance studios. We liaise with government bodies and other sectors, such as youth, ageing and education on the issues that matter to you, to help foster a sustainable and successful dance sector.
To create, support and promote opportunities for dance in NSW and invest in its ongoing development.
1. To champion innovation, creativity and diversity in dance.
2. To advocate and demonstrate high standards of professionalism in the dance industry.
3. To mobilise cooperation in support of dance development.
4. To promote dance creation, presentation and participation.
5. To promote the interaction of NSW dance within the national and international arenas.
6. Ensure the stability and sustainability of the organisation.
Ausdance NSW is the key support & advocacy body, for the creation, presentation and practice of dance in NSW.
Ausdance NSW is part of the Ausdance National Network.
Ausdance acknowledges and respects the Traditional Custodians of the Lands on which we work and dance and pays respect to elders past, present and emerging.
10 Hickson Road, Level 3, Arts Exchange Buliding, The Rocks, Sydney 2000
02 9256 4800
ABN 36 824 207 095